In less than two weeks we will see each other again! The reunion t-shirts have arrived; all the planning is done (except some last minute details); and the cribbage skills have been polished off. It's time people - it's time...
As you all know, this blog has been under-used and under-managed (I take full responsibility) - but it is nice to see that even some of the "oldies" have published a comment or two! It's a good thing that we'll get to spend a few days sharing in person all of those things that we could have posted over the last few months...
So - Get rested up people - I expect some entertaining late night conversations and games!
Love you all -
Wendy
Monday, June 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Only two weeks to go. Hope you all are as excited as we are. We have missed you all so much and are looking forward to seeing each of you. All of you travel safe. We love you all, see you soon.
Joel
p.s. Jimmy bring your gear so we can wet some lines.
We're excited. I still stink at cribbage. And I can cast into the exact same spot as Jimmy all day long without catching a thing (while he reels them in at each cast).
But I'm looking forward to seeing the family and introducing you all to our li'l Lyle.
I find it highly amusing that Marcus named his kid Lyle and Renee named her kid Kyle. Maybe that's just me. Wait a sec...Renee did name her kid Kyle, right? I could be thinking about somebody else.
NOW, It's good to know that I"m not the only one thrilled about this reunion. I have pestered Sam so much, I'm pretty sure he's tired of me by now. :) WOOHOO!
Dearest Arly, you are correct. Renee's baby is Kyle...and he'd better have his game on because I think he's paired with Uncle Jim in the first round of the cribbage tourney!
Wendy
Starting them early I see. He's what? Four?? :)
1 week!!! And a couple of days. :) WOOHOO
Hey Guys,
Not to be left out, but we can't wait for you to meet Truman and Penny. And is it just my imagination, but is there only a select group that writes to these blogs. Arly you are by far the most prolific of the group and should get the award as "Top Bloger" imho. ttfn!
bff
Joel
I can't wait to meet Truman and Penny either! Or any of the others that I havent met. Cough Cough Tab's husband.
I'm the most prolific because I'm online all day. It comes with the job of Online Administrator. I'd much rather NOT stare at a screen all day long, but oh well. That's why if you email me, you'll usually get a response within 15 minutes. :) Ha.
:( Sorry Arly, I forgot you haven't met Nate yet. You probably haven't met Titus either. We can't wait for you to meet them either. See you in 9 days.
Post a Comment