So, just to make sure we are all on the same page, the dates for the reunion are:
July 1 - 6, 2007
Mark your calendars now. I mean it - walk over to the calendar, pick up a pen or pencil. Write 'Goodyear Family Reunion' on the dates July 1 - 6, 2007. Done? Great! Now you have no excuse!
We've slowly started to see some of you wisely send part or all of your reunion costs! Thanks! Feel free to send more. Checks can be made out to 'Dan Goodyear' or 'The Goodyear Family Reunion.' We have officially set up a spreadsheet to track all of your hard earned pennies. If you have been making payments and need to know what your current total is, just give us a holler. We'll e-mail you that information.
Baby Update: In case you have not heard, Tabitha and Nate are proud parents of a beautiful baby girl. Penny Lane weighed in at a slight 3 lbs 2 oz. but is doing great!
Football Update: Abby has successfully survived another year as a football coach's wife! Rob helped coach the Baker Bulldogs all the way to the semi-finals in the Division 3A State playoffs! Congratulations Rob (and welcome back).
Love you all - see you soon!
4 comments:
FAMILY!!!
isn't my mommy crazy?! But it is true. 207 days until you get to come to the wonderful and best state ever! OREGON. Don't deny it, you all know it's true. I love you all...you know I am super excited since i spend most of my days now in good old Oklahoma, sigh. So I hope all of you are there!
Love, Ashleigh
Amy and I love Oregon. We honeymooned there! This will be our first visit since we got married. : )
I need you all to convience Sam that Oregon is actually a good state, and that it's good to live there. :) I'm tired of NO TREES AND NO MOUNTAINS AND NO SNOW!!
What's this survived nonsense. Abby loves football its just she doesn't like all the time I spend away from home and honestly can you blame her cause I sure can't
Post a Comment