Saturday, October 14, 2006

Criticism Accepted

Now - Arly makes a good point -- We are that bad about keeping up with the reunion blog. And it is totally my fault (me being Wendy), because unless I had created a quick link to the blog for my parents, they would never find it! They would probably never even look for it.

So - to make all of you happy, I will make an effort to post at least weekly from here on out. I don't promise that it will always be the information you are dying to hear, but it will be something at least.

And, by the way, Arly really is one of the few who have a right to comment since she is one of the few who have actually sent us any money! So - hear this: It's time to pony up. Send us your money - at least a bit of it. Small installments are accepted. We have T-shirts to order and such, and for those, we need to have some cash on hand.

I must commend most of you for the prompt return of the family information forms. There are only a few outstanding - and we know who you are. If you need a new form let me know, I can e-mail it out.

Love you all - see you in just under 9 months!

1 comment:

Arly said...

That's right I make a good point! It's not often that I do so I have to revel in the moment. :) So...How much is everything again?