Friday, May 05, 2006
Age of Electronics
As the whole world moves further into the electronic age, it is time to move the family that direction as well. This site has been created with an eye toward making information easily accessible for all those family members who desire to spend a week during the summer of 2007 playing cribbage, throwing horsehoes, torturing the new 'outlaws,' trying to learn the names of all the new babies, staying up late, and in general, just reinforcing the ties that bind us and make us family! Feel free to look here for more information as the time draws ever near for the next Goodyear Family Reunion!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Yea, Wendy, I love blogs. The newsletter looks great. The retreat center really looks great.
Lyle turned turned two today (the reason we weren't at the last reunion. . . do the math). To summarize Lyle: He likes drums and balls. He doesn't like to go to bed.
We can't wait for everyone to meet him!
Echoing what Marcus said - can't wait to see everyone and for you all to meet yet another strapping Goodyear boy! And the site looks really beautiful, by the way!
First of all: Wendy, good luck getting Dad into the "Age of Electonics". Second: MARK Goodyear? Sorry dude...you're Marcus to me, just like Johnny will always be Johnny even if he gives me huge knots on my legs. :)
Yeah, I know Arly. I had to adopt Mark Goodyear as my blogger name to provide a little big of distance from my publishing name--in case I ever need the distance later. Some people suggested I take a completely different alias--thought about Mark Duvall for awhile in honor of Grammy Du. But the felt weird to me.
I have no idea who makethenumber is. Sorry. I've been trying to guess...but to no avail...Anyone want get me out of my state of confusion and tell me?
You do realize that once I figure out who you are... I'm going to lay the smack down. Or at least try and get everybody laughing. :)
You guys LIKE to do this to me, dont you? Darn family. :)
Well it is almost here! I personally will be glad when it is . All this planning and hoping you haven't forgotten anything is a little disconcerting. If it hadn't been for our children I am not certain we would be ready. We love you all and look forward to seeing you. I am hoping it warms up some for all your sakes. See you there. Gwen
Post a Comment